The pool area is available to reserve by MEMBERS ONLY. While you are able to reserve the cabana for your private group, the rest of the pool will still be open to other members. Before reserving your pool party, please see the following rules:
1. Pool cabana area is available for reservations for $25.00.
2. NEW NON-MEMBER LIMIT. WEEKENDS/Friday – Sunday limit of 20 non-member guests. WEEKDAYS Monday – Thursday limit of 80 non-member guests.
3. Hosts are required to pay for guests ($2.00 per guest).
4. A lifeguard must be present during all private swimming parties. Hosts are responsible for hiring and compensating the guards.
5. Hours allowed for swim parties: Monday–Friday (9AM–9PM); Saturday–Sunday (9AM–12:30PM and 5PM–9PM). Cannot book more than one block.
6. Guests are not allowed to stay at pool past the party hours.
7. No pool parties permitted on a holiday.
8. All drinks must be in non-breakable containers.
9. Non-members cannot reserve or book for members (no cabana sub-letting).
10. Swim parties larger than 10 people REQUIRE additional approved lifeguards for the party. For every additional 20 people, another guard will be required.
- Pool parties with 10 or less people – on duty guard okay
- Pool parties with 11 – 29 people – one dedicated event lifeguard required.
- Pool parties with 30 – 49 people – two dedicated event lifeguards required.
- Pool parties with 50 – 69 people – three dedicated event lifeguards required.